Who can use the Onyfix Nail Correction System?
Onyfix is suitable for most people. It is particularly effective for people who are:
Unable or hesitant to undergo toenail surgery
People with comorbidities
People with diabetes
Onyfix is a perfect solution for people living an active, busy lifestyle who are unable to commit to the follow-up care after a toenail surgery.
How does it work?
Onyfix is a revolutionary nail correction system, which helps ingrown or involuted toenails grow back to their natural shape without the need for surgery or any pain.
- Onyfix uses a hardened composite material which acts like a brace on the nail plate.
- This ensures that the nail remains in the correct shape as it grows from the base of the nail until the end, thus reshaping the pathway for the new nail growth.
- Onyfix grows with the toenail correcting its position.
How is it applied ?
1. The Onyfix composite material is applied to the base of the toenail.
2. The strip of material is hardened with an LED light and set on top of the nail
3. This strip remains on the toenail as it grows out
The application takes 5-10 mins AND CAN LAST UP TO 3 MONTHS. We recommend 3-4 applications to reshape the nail pathway.
See video below for the application process
If you have painful ingrowing toe nails or would like to know a little more about onyfix seek expert advice from one of our Podiatrists! No nail is the same and a different approach may be considered for each individual circumstance.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CustomPodiatryServices
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/custompodiatry_/
- LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18627665
- Locations: http://bit.ly/2I4xNp8
- Contact Us: 1300 002 257